Sunday, January 17, 2010

A fantastic hash

Sure, when I'm one of the hares, I'm a little biased, but I think this was a great hash, in terms of planning and execution. For one, it involved a false trail that got a majority of the hash grouped back together again. Making this especially ballsy is that trail looped back on itself, so I spent 20 minutes in knee-deep water, trying to avoid being heard. After this point, we had a Beer Near, then Turkey-Eagle, with Turkeys finishing before Eagles. My main concern was that a) the loop-back would result in a hare-snare and b) the Turkey-Eagle wasn't long enough. Neither concern was warranted, as I snuck past everyone just fine in the water, with only a few scars to show, and my Eagle trail was certainly long enough that moderate Turkeys beat the Eagles with ease.

Also, Zack Galifinakis not appearing with the rest of the Hangover cast at the Golden Globes, is he too big for it? I love the guy, and think he's great, but really?

No comments:

Post a Comment